Escape to Dhikr-tory

The diary of a Londoner uprooting to a smallholding in Somerset to give the organic, green, and simple life a go.....

Monday, August 21, 2006

"The best lamb I have ever had"


Had two mates come down from London - we had a traditional English roast made by yours truly on Sunday. "The best lamb I ever had" - she was probably lying to be polite but it made me feel very very very happy!!

It was also satisfying for someone to see the difference between the mank they sell in shops and something done small scale, natural and personal. I need to do one of those "which one is Diet?" type tests with people when I go back to London, i.e. try a moutful of mank chicken and a mouthful of my chicken. I may try and do that actually next time I go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home